Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fantastic First Graders off to a Fantastic Start!

I have Fantastic students!  
I am thrilled with the progress I already see with my First Graders this year!

Please let your child know how proud I am of them and all of their hard work :)

Parents Don't Forget to Look in Your Child's Backpack everyday.
Your child will be bringing home a "Take Home Folder" daily.
You will find important information from Arches, letters/notes from me, completed classwork, project instructions/assignments and your student's daily reading poems, stories, or books.

I am teaching your students to be PROACTIVE with their TAKE HOME FOLDERS. 

I expect them to take their TAKE HOME FOLDERS out of their backpack and bring it to you.......and then bring the Take Home Folder back to school daily.

Please help them be responsible for their TAKE HOME FOLDER.
THANK YOU!


DUE ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND

Just a Friendly Reminder that your child's ALL ABOUT ME ROBOT is due on Tuesday, September 2nd.
We have already had two return to school!
It was a so fun to see your children present a poster all about them in front of the class!
I look forward to hearing from the rest of my students on Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment