Sunday, August 31, 2014

What do I need to know about the FANTASTIC FIRST GRADERS classroom blog?


Welcome to your students classroom blog:
www.fantasticfirstgradersatarches.blogspot.com

Please take a moment to look around this BLOG so you can be familiar with how to locate:
WEEKLY SPELLING WORDS, BONUS WORDS, SIGHT WORDS
LANGUAGE ARTS
MATH
SCIENCE
SOCIAL STUDIES
WRITERS WORKSHOP
AUTHOR STUDY
GRAMMAR
and so much more

I will post on our classroom blog at least weekly.  When I post an email is automatically generated to you so you won't ever miss a posting.

Please use this classroom blog as a resource if you are ever out of town or your child is sick for an extended period of time.
All you need to know about what is happening in your child's classroom will be found on this blog.

PLEASE NOTE:
This email is generated from an email that I DO NOT use: familyfun831@gmail.com
Please do not respond to this email.
I DO NOT CHECK THIS EMAIL.
I apologize if this causes some confusion.
The only purpose for this email was to set up my blog.

I RESPOND TO MY ARCHES EMAIL:
dawn.mcniel@archesacademy.com

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment